Join The TapSnap Team!
TapSnap is more than just a photo booth company; we create unique and fully customizable event experiences with our state-of-the-art technology and top-of-the-line equipment. A leader in the event entertainment industry, TapSnap is trusted among the world’s biggest companies and loved by some of the most popular celebrities!
Our photo booth franchise can be found in over 160 locations around the world, offering open-air, digitally-integrated, and fully-customizable photo booths for social events and marketing activations. We also sell photo booths to entrepreneurs who are looking to start their own business, and existing business owners who are looking to add a powerful new revenue stream to their existing business.
We are looking for a savvy marketing professional to work in our North Vancouver head office. As our Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating engaging content for our social media platforms, blogs, email newsletters, and digital marketing campaigns. We are looking for a team player with a fun personality who can contribute to the development of our marketing efforts in a strategic and timely manner. You will bring fresh ideas to the team to retain existing customers, and attract and engage new audiences, with the goal of generating leads for our photo booth business through compelling marketing campaigns. You will also help to promote the sale of photo booths to potential entrepreneurs.
- Manage social media profiles (primarily Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Create, write and edit compelling, engaging and integrated content for multichannel purposes – including email, web, blogs, events, advertisements, and social media – to support our business goals
- Contribute fresh and innovative ideas to support digital and social media advertising objectives, creating compelling content, headlines, copy, and concepts
- Create and monitor email marketing campaigns
- Ensure content planning, production, and publishing is on time and engaging
- Monitor and remain current on new trends and approaches in social media, and incorporate as appropriate to increase engagement and content effectiveness
- Train staff and franchisees on how to use different social media platforms
- Act as a liaison between franchisees and the marketing team
- At least 2 years relevant experience (examples of previous work required)
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization, and new trends
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms (including paid digital advertising)
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to use different voices for different audiences
- Proven track record of listening and engaging with an online community
Send us your resume!
Think you have what it takes to join the TapSnap team? Complete the form below and we will contact you should we have an opportunity that is the right fit for you.