Join The TapSnap Team!
Social Media Coordinator
TapSnap is the North American leader in event entertainment and photo marketing experiences. We specialize in providing complete photo entertainment solutions and photo marketing experiences for our clients. We’ve done away with the traditional photo booth, and have reinvented it for the digital era, which means that our booths have no walls, no ceilings, and no curtains – no limits on creativity! Perfect for any event large or small, TapSnap leverages the latest advances in technology, social media integration, and digital photo sharing to create a fun and engaging event experience.
What We’re Looking For: We are looking for a Social Media and Content Creator to help increase brand awareness and engagement through TapSnap’s social media channels and other online properties. Working in our head office in North Vancouver, BC, the Social Media and Content Creator will be responsible for managing our brand through our online marketing outlets, with a focus on increasing engagement with our audience. We are looking for a team player with a fun personality who can help to develop an effective online marketing strategy, engage our followers, and produce results.
- Manage social media profiles for a large network (primarily Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) while growing our audience
- Create, write and edit compelling, engaging and integrated content for multichannel purposes – including email, web, blogs, events, advertisements, and social media – to support our business goals
- Contribute fresh and innovative ideas to social media advertising objectives, create compelling content, headlines, copy, and concepts.
- Ensure content planning, production, and publishing is on time and engaging
- Monitor and remain current on new trends and approaches in social media, and incorporate as appropriate to increase engagement and content effectiveness.
- Monitor and maintain online activity and oversee reputation management
- At least 2 year experience in social media management (examples of previous work required)
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, search engines, and new trends
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms (including paid digital advertising)
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to use different voices for different audiences and follow SEO best practises
- Proven track record of listening and engaging with an online community
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Comfortable in multi-tasking environment; ability to manage tasks with minimum supervision
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Accurate and detail oriented; proactive and takes pride in quality of work
- $40,000 to $50,000 per year depending your experience
- Subsidized transit pass after 3 months
- Health benefits after 6 months
Only applicants with previous work experience in the content creation/social media space will be considered. Please send a short paragraph about why you’d make a great Social Media Coordinator, along with your resume, and links to your social media accounts, to us by Wednesday, August 15th.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Certificate
Required experience: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Send us your resume!
Think you have what it takes to join the TapSnap team? Complete the form below and we will contact you should we have an opportunity that is the right fit for you.