Join The TapSnap Team!
At TapSnap, we think outside the booth! TapSnap is a photo booth franchise with over 160 locations around the world. We offer open-air, digitally-integrated, and fully-customizable photo booths that are perfect for marketing activations, weddings and social events.
Join our team of enthusiastic event professionals and work in a fun and rewarding career in the event entertainment industry!
- Manage social media profiles for a large network (primarily Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Create, write and edit compelling, engaging and integrated content for multichannel purposes – including email, web, blogs, events, advertisements, and social media – to support our business goals
- Contribute fresh and innovative ideas to support digital and social media advertising objectives, creating compelling content, headlines, copy, and concepts
- Create and monitor email marketing campaigns
- Ensure content planning, production, and publishing is on time and engaging
- Monitor and remain current on new trends and approaches in social media, and incorporate as appropriate to increase engagement and content effectiveness
- Train staff and franchisees on how to use different social media platforms
- At least 2 years relevant experience (examples of previous work required)
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, search engines, and new trends
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms (including paid digital advertising)
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to use different voices for different audiences
- Proven track record of listening and engaging with an online community
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Comfortable in multi-tasking environment; ability to manage tasks with minimum supervision
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Accurate and detail oriented; proactive and takes pride in quality of work
- Based on experience
- Subsidized transit pass after 3 months
- Health benefits after 6 months
- Monthly bonus after 6 months
Only applicants with previous work experience in the content creation /social media space will be considered. Applicant is required to be a Canadian Citizen or have a valid PR Card. To apply, please complete the form below, attach your resume, and let us know why you’d make a great Digital Marketing Coordinator.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manage corporate and franchisees’ artwork requests
- Handle and maintain various quotetoinvoice billing system and preproduction regulations.
- Create social media related designs, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Google+, LinkedIn, Newsline, email templates, email attachments, photo editing, infographics and other designs as required and requested.
- Update our design library as required and requested.
- Collaborate with other departments to create fresh and new ideas as business needs required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in graphic design (portfolio samples will be required)
- Advanced knowledge in using Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent writing skills are a key skill requirement.
- Experience dealing with corporate clients is a plus.
- Previous successful usage of great customer service skills.
- Ability to confidently express design ideas and suggest appropriate changes.
- Comfortable in fast paced environment and the ability to manage last minute requests/edits.
- Positive and outgoing personality is key to success in this role.
- Accurate and detail oriented professional who is proactive and takes pride in quality of work.
- Up to $19.00 per hour based on previous experience.
- Monthly bonus after 6 months (Approx. average $400$750 per month).
- Health benefits after 6 months.
- Subsidized transit pass after 3 months.
Only applicants with previous work experience in the content creation /social media space will be considered. Applicant is required to be a Canadian Citizen or have a valid PR Card. To apply, please complete the form below, attach, your resume, and let us know why you’d make a great Graphic Designer.
Job Type: Full-time
Send us your resume!
Think you have what it takes to join the TapSnap team? Complete the form below and we will contact you should we have an opportunity that is the right fit for you.