TapSnap is a photo booth franchise with over 160 locations around the world. We offer open-air, digitally-integrated, and fully-customizable photo booths that enhance events and entertain guests while driving results for businesses.
We are looking for a Franchise Support Team member to assist franchisees in the day-to-day operations of their franchise. Working in our head office in North Vancouver, BC, the franchise support individual will be responsible for ensuring that franchisees are equipped with all the tools and training they need to successfully run & manage their franchise. In addition, you’ll ensure that we have consistent and regular communication with our franchisees.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong customer service or franchise support experience, a good work ethic as well as the drive to continually seek to improve our franchise system. An understanding or experience with franchising is an asset.
- Welcome and onboard new franchisees to the team
- Manage & coordinate franchisee training (3-4 times per year)
- Provide and develop resources and educational materials for franchisees
- Ensure that new franchisees are making progress and meeting or exceeding our expectations after the training
- Training franchisees on proprietary systems and software
- Follow up with franchisees regularly
- Pay attention to franchisee discussions and frequently asked questions to create best practices, procedures and support materials based on their needs
- Update manuals & other supporting documents as policies are added or changed
- Provide appropriate feedback to franchisees
- Manage franchise compliance
- Assist in organizing Franchise Advisory Council conference calls
- Provide one-on-one or group training when requested or deemed necessary
- Experience in a professional office and customer service environment
- Proven ability to listen, effectively understand a situation, carefully record key points in a conversation, seek solutions, and respond with clarity in all circumstances including challenging situations
- An eagerness to learn and grow
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail are essential
- Exceptional client-facing and communication skills with proficiency in English
- Above average computer skills with the ability to learn new programs and technology
- Experience in a franchise network is an asset
- $17 – $21 per hour depending on experience
- Subsidized transit pass after 3 months
- Health benefits after 6 months
- Monthly bonus after 6 months (Approximately $400 – $750 per month)
Only applicants with previous customer support experience will be considered. Please send a short paragraph about why you’d make a great addition to our team, along with your resume, and links to your LinkedIn profile, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, July 6.
Job Type: Full-time